Publications (Dr Yanlin Zhang)
Refereed Journal Articles (16)
- Yanlin Zhang, Manuel Miro, Spas D. Kolev, An automatic flow assembly for on-line dynamic fractionation of trace level concentrations of mercury in environmental solids with high organic load, Anal. Chim. Acta, in press.
- Yanlin Zhang. Ian D. McKelvie. Robert W. Cattrall. Spas D. Kolev, Colorimetric Detection Based on Localised Surface Plasmon Resonance of Gold Nanoparticles: Merits, Inherent Shortcomings and Future Prospects, Talanta, 2016, 152, 410-422.
- Yanlin Zhang, Manuel Miró, Spas D. Kolev, Hybrid Flow System for Automatic Dynamic Fractionation and Speciation of Inorganic Arsenic in Environmental Solids, Environ. Sci. Technol., 2015, 49 (5), 2733–2740.
- Yanlin Zhang, Samuel B. Adeloju, Coupling of non-selective adsorption with selective elution for novel in-line separation and detection of cadmium by vapour generation atomic absorption spectrometry, Talanta, 2015, 137, 148-155
- Yanlin Zhang, Samuel B. Adeloju, Speciation of mercury in fish samples by flow injection catalytic cold vapour atomic absorption spectrometry, Anal. Chim. Acta, 2012, 721, 22-27
- Yanlin Zhang, Robert W. Cattrall, Ian D. McKelvie, Spas D. Kolev, Gold, an alternative to platinum group metals in automobile catalytic converters, Gold Bull., 2011, 44, 145-153
- Sam B Adeloju, Yanlin Zhang, Vapour generation atomic absorption spectrometric determination of cadmium in environmental samples with in-line anion exchange separation, Anal. Chem., 2009, 81, 4249-4255.
- Yanlin Zhang, Sam B Adeloju, A novel sequential injection—cold vapour atomic absorption spectrometric system for rapid and reliable determination of mercury, Talanta, 2008, 74, 951-957.
- Yanlin Zhang, Sam B Adeloju, Flow injection–hydride generation atomic absorption spectrometric determination of selenium, arsenic and bismuth, Talanta, 2008, 76, 724-730.